I didn't even see this release...
Well, this is the last beta but here is some input you could learn from for following maps.
* A larger _blocksize could have been used to reduce the amount of portals visible.
* The scale on some models and doors were a bit tall, its ok to make doorways and tunnels a bit bigger to make jumping a possibility but some are just too tall.
* I think you should move away from the winter themed and terrain maps. You seem to like them but I they don't seem to get played, I think you should move towards a more urban/turnpike feel, with possible terrain ground like Tohunga's cobble ground. I think you could pull that off really well, you defiantly have the talent, you just need a good layout.
* I really like the sound atmosphere, more maps need this realistic feel, it really put me in the environment.
* I noticed you used alpha_000 a lot, to save yourself from using these heaps you could swap the order of the textures in the shader.
* you could probably spread the outside spawns a lot more, I like the random feel of turnpike spawns. 32 units apart is enough but I find that 50+ units is much better
* I love the fact you parachuted spawns from the top of the map, very original and fun!
* gridsize could also have been increased in the worldspawn to save compile time plus to reduce memory usage on the open map. Only worth increasing on open maps
* you used location names such as "red bunker" "blue left bunker" yet there was no visual indication of it being red or blue. this could have been added in various ways such as flags, coloured boxes or colours even on the mini map
Thats all for now <3