Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

Urban East

Beta versions of your map
Radiant

Urban East

Postby Radiant » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi guys,

another fast map i did while in vacation, 10 points to the one who finds out to what this looks like.

Introducing UT4_Urban_East

DOWNLOAD: http://minus.com/lbmUFOqQH8lrik

FFA
TDM
CTF

This took a while to set up, but if i don't consider it a final version (it's not caulked, it's not textured accurately and it has some stuff i have to set up) i don't know when i will be able to fix it since i have to get back to work, so i'm releasing it meanwhile.

Let me know!

Bye!
Last edited by Radiant on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delirium

Re: Urban East

Postby Delirium » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:43 am

Any screenshots?

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Postby johnnyenglish » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:50 am

Yeah, what Del said...

Also, see at the top of this forum, the menu bar, click the CMM servers tab and upload your map to the CMM repository -- it's easier to add the map to the CMM servers if you do this.

Radiant

Postby Radiant » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Map uploaded, SS taken and posted.

I usually don't have time to put too much effort on maps, since i'm always full of work.

I did this two in two weeks of vacation, so this last one it's not even caulked, and is textured in rush (same with ferro: caulked but not textured at the best of the possibilities).

If anyone is willing to complete them (if you think they woth it) i can share the .map gladly.

Return to “Beta”