After a while, I reached the conclusion it was finally time for me to release ut4_iran3. There are a lot of things I had planned on doing that I gave up on, but it was time I let go of this map.Download:
CMM: Mirror #1
Dropbox: Mirror #2Screens:Story:
During the yer of 2013, UZ innovated a lot in their competition. One of the popular events they created was the "knock out". This map was in need some some extra spawns to be able to be played on a knock out even, and, failing to contact the original map maker, eya asked me to update the map. Needless it is to say I got carried away and started updating more stuff...Changelog iran3 to iran3_rc1:
- Major clean up on the map
- Some texture changes / texture improvements
- Replaced barrels with models
- Added some other models throughout the map
- Better sky and better lighting
- Slight layout modificationChangelog iran3_rc1 to iran3_u1:
- Name change so people won't confuse rc1 for a past version of the final iran. (u stands for updated)
- All textures and shaders should now work even if you have the original iran3 map in your q3ut4
- Better and more careful packaging (I apologize for the last release's packaging, wasn't at my best at the time)
- Added Bomb spots
- Added CAH Flags
- Fixed spawns throughout the map
- Added location names
- Better lighting throughout the map
- Fixed a couple texturesSpecial Thanks:
- vulture for giving me his optimized version of q3map2 and helping out with a couple errors.
- NulL for helping out with a couple shaders
- UZF Clan for testing, providing feedback on the map and run it on their servers.
Hope you guys enjoy it. It's a fun map to play
[12:25] <JohnnyEnglish> morning Nounou
[12:25] <JohnnyEnglish> wotcha doing?
[12:25] <Nounou> hello
[12:26] <Nounou> nothing much, i've nothing to do at work so
[12:26] <Nounou> modeling woman
[12:26] <JohnnyEnglish> woo
[12:26] <JohnnyEnglish> real women?
[12:26] <Nounou> realistic yes, on maya