My models

Questions about models, making models and problems with models
ValkoVer

Re: My models

Post by ValkoVer »

Nice, and finally acceptable polycount (would be lower though :D )

Rayne
Site Admin

Post by Rayne »

ValkoVer wrote:Nice, and finally acceptable polycount (would be lower though :D )

could be lower but i wanted to keep the round bars actually round so i added few extra to make it look nicer.
they won't affect performance in HD and they make a lot of difference esthetics wise.

cec.

Post by cec. »

Well, I just came around to check if everything is okay here since I have no time to map at the moment. But these models nearly made me jizz in my pants – they're awesome. Really. I'll use the oil barrel for CargoShip, a map that will be optimized for HD, and this model is a perfect addition. Thank you! :)

By the way: didn't you want to leave us some time ago? ;)

Rayne
Site Admin

Post by Rayne »

cec. wrote:Well, I just came around to check if everything is okay here since I have no time to map at the moment. But these models nearly made me jizz in my pants – they're awesome. Really. I'll use the oil barrel for CargoShip, a map that will be optimized for HD, and this model is a perfect addition. Thank you! :)

By the way: didn't you want to leave us some time ago? ;)

you're welcome, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
yeah i wanted to, but John was so lonely and sad i had to stick around, i don't play much anymore tho just works on maps.

cec.

Post by cec. »

Me too. Sadly we have to wait a little bit to get the first playable results.

And that's a good idea to stay. I was in the same situation as you last year and kept on mapping but quit playing (atm both). You are really a talented guy and I always like to see what you have to say or to show that it would be sad if you'd quit completely.

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Post by johnnyenglish »

I'm still sad and lonely but now I've finally got a laptop that doesn't catch fire and can sustain 125fps on busy maps, I've been enjoying playing tdm on a busy russian server this morning and getting in the top 3 - I can finally hit stuff again.