Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

FTW map competition stuff

A forum to discuss Urban Terror
v3nd3tta

Re: FTW map competition stuff

Postby v3nd3tta » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:29 am

well I just dreamed of a new cpu & hdd...
and then I opened my eyes and realized that I am too bad but yeah, It kinda sux because with the ftw mapping competition I have lost some good criticism and I hope that the map won't get buried on my hdd somewhere.
I never expect to win, I never won one single contest or Giveaway or sorta stuff - sux but I am a very unlucky person with 1 talent - standing up again.

I think I am sticking to my other plan on getting feedback by good players and such. But Thanks for the Beta Comp.
You're doing great work over there at ftwgl guys. I hope I do not quit mapping some day and am then sorry if I could have a big chance some day. But all I try goes fail, and that's frustrating.
Whatever, have a nice Day.
Homepage | YouTube | Hazewood Security
Steam: v3nd3tta`` | Twitter: v3nd3tta1337

bludshot

Re: FTW map competition stuff

Postby bludshot » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:43 pm

It's not a fail if you keep trying :)

Return to “Urban Terror Discussions”