Wishing Well
30%
Traffic Signal
No votes

Total votes: 10

KroniK

CMM Weekend Challenge #5 Building Facade

Post by KroniK »

Hey Guys!! Welcome back for the 5th installment of the "CMM Weekend Challenge!!"

This week the theme is Building Facade

It could be a high rise building or a Gothic Cathedral or whatever you can imagine!

Last Weeks Competition:

Best: I would have to say that I really liked Rylius' tunnel. The lighting is great! and the road looks extremely realistic. I think this one looks the most realistic of the batch! Its a little lacking in other detail, but the tunnel looks great!

Karrotwin: I Liked the mine shaft tunnel idea! The lighting, however, was really dark and i really couldn't see any details of the tunnel.

Krasus: I almost picked yours as the best of the batch. The lighting is magnificent and the train engine looks terrific. The trees are perfect and the wooden fence looks great too! However the tunnel its self looks really drab and not very detailed. Everything about your submission looks great except for the actual tunnel and tunnel was the theme of the competition so i didnt feel right about giving you the top spot but you were definitely a very close second!

Dag: The amount of brush detail in your tunnel and lights and stuff is pretty amazing! You have one of the most complex tunnels of everyone and that was pretty neat to see what you were doing with brushes and stuff! The only downside to your tunnel was the textures. They made your complex brushwork look less complex and gave the map a little bit of an old 007 goldeneye feel.

Johnny: I liked the nice dark feel you gave your tunnel, however it was a little bit too dark. All I could really make out was a patch of texture here and there and the silhouette of your tunnel. I did like the placement of the lamps and sidewalk though! And that skeet poster looks great :P
"I still miss my ex girlfriend, but my aim is improving."

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Re: CMM Weekend Challenge #5 Building Facade

Post by johnnyenglish »

I suppose its worth mentioning that even if you can't be bothered to enter these mini challenges (which should take very little time and improve your mapping by practice), you can still vote on the subject for next week?

KroniK

Post by KroniK »

johnnyenglish wrote:I suppose its worth mentioning that even if you can't be bothered to enter these mini challenges (which should take very little time and improve your mapping by practice), you can still vote on the subject for next week?

is this a problem?
"I still miss my ex girlfriend, but my aim is improving."

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Post by johnnyenglish »

KroniK wrote:is this a problem?

Nay - nothing is a problem... I think the question mark in my post was misleading.

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Post by johnnyenglish »

We should run this one for another week, I've been meaning to enter but been busy with work and other stuff.

Rylius
King wiki

Post by Rylius »

I think we should move on - the theme is kinda too vague
Rain - Blog - deviantArt
<Delirium> I did like a reverse jizz
<Delirium> in my pants
<Delirium> my jeans went into my sack
<Delirium> through my dick