[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Gudday Mate. - Page 2 - Custom Map Makers
Welcome to CMM

We've created a Custom Map Makers Discord channel, if you'd like to join us on the CMM Discord Channel, click here

Gudday Mate.

Welcome to the Custom Map Makers forum. We encourage new members to post a short note about themselves.
johnnyenglish
Space cake

Re: Gudday Mate.

Postby johnnyenglish » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:42 am

I once had an idea for a underwater mining base (with a surface section) which extracted gold from sea water so I made glug but rushed it and never really added any gold bars -

Glug

It's one of my better efforts and it played on my own servers for months but no other servers picked it up. I think this map has one of the best fancy waters so far.

leighrex

Postby leighrex » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:34 am

Looks nice!
Uhm, I was wondering due to me never attempting to design a normal map and I'm already fresh out of ideas, should I try something simple to start off with?

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Postby johnnyenglish » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:47 am

You could build a better glug - or read through

Theme ideas

Aleyra

Postby Aleyra » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:22 pm

welcome !

Return to “Welcome to CMM”