Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

Hello!

Welcome to the Custom Map Makers forum. We encourage new members to post a short note about themselves.
skuzzzz

Hello!

Postby skuzzzz » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Please forgive me for not posting here firstly! It slipped my mind to introduce myself. Hello there everyone, my name is Matthew, my in game name is skuzzY. I am an older school mapper and used to create levels for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Unfortunately the franchise and community have been dead for quite some time now, and recently I have decided to get back into one of my many passions. Level design!

I recently joined the Urban Terror forums and I'm excited to be posting my work on both forums :)
I should have some screens of an Alpha build from my project very soon, I can't wait to get feedback.

Happy summer everyone

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Re: Hello!

Postby johnnyenglish » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:23 am

Hello skuzzzz, nice to see you here, if you want to drop by our irc channel and say hi, you'd be welcome.

DagF

Postby DagF » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 am

Hey skuzzzz :)

ValkoVer

Postby ValkoVer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 am

Hi, show some screenshots of your rtcw maps

Biddle

Postby Biddle » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Yo skuzzzz ;)