Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

Hello!

Welcome to the Custom Map Makers forum. We encourage new members to post a short note about themselves.
Marvin

Hello!

Postby Marvin » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am

Hello everyone!

I guess I'll introduce myself first before starting to read all the other forum parts... I'm Marvin (alternatively using my first UrT nick absolute_beginner), some of you might have seen me in IRC already. Curiousity brought me here, even though I haven't designed anything in my live before. Complete noob (unless designing software systems counts :mrgreen: ). I'm addicted to CTF and besides that I'm more of a coder (also in RL). Until I know enough to create maps myself I'd like to stick around, maybe help test maps (if you need that), and see all those new worlds you create in your maps.

Biddle

Re: Hello!

Postby Biddle » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Welcome Marvin :)

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Postby johnnyenglish » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:31 am

Yeah, welcome Marvin - get mapping :-)

Marvin

Postby Marvin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:57 am

johnnyenglish wrote:Yeah, welcome Marvin - get mapping :-)

Once I have an idea, sure. Until then I'll be busy feeding my insatiable curiousity :)

//edit: those normal-smile emoticons seem to be only little amused. My avatar approves :D

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Postby johnnyenglish » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am

Paranoid?

Return to “Welcome to CMM”