kryta

Welcome to the Custom Map Makers forum. We encourage new members to post a short note about themselves.
kryta

kryta

Post by kryta »

Hello everyone.

I'm from Spain and few months ago I was learning to make an urban terror map, I was searching to Internet about tutorials for understanding all about this passionate world (GtkRadiant, q3map2, Blender, urban terror, etc...)

Now I finished my first map and I want to share it for everyone.

I love all around the second world war and this map is inspired in carentan map of Call Of Duty 2.

In Map releases/Beta I make a topic with my map presentation (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=734&p=6966#p6966) , I have tested my map in Linux and Windows and I think that all is ok, but I prefer test a map in a server.

Regards

Kryta

pickles
Site Admin

Re: kryta

Post by pickles »

Welcome to cmm, looks like you've been doing pretty well by yourself (your map looks great) but we're always here if you need us or you can catch us on the #cmm irc on quakenet for quick answers.

kryta

Post by kryta »

pickles wrote:Welcome to cmm, looks like you've been doing pretty well by yourself (your map looks great) but we're always here if you need us or you can catch us on the #cmm irc on quakenet for quick answers.

Thank you

Regards

Kryta

skuzzzz

Post by skuzzzz »

Welcome kryta!