Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

Hello

Welcome to the Custom Map Makers forum. We encourage new members to post a short note about themselves.
Snowball

Hello

Postby Snowball » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Hello,

I posted my map allready, without introducing. Better late then never I guess... :D

I am Snowball from [KUT] clan. I live in The Netherlands and on the 15th of december I'm going to Thailand for a couple of months. Unfortunately our Dutch servers are offline at the moment (CTF, TDM, SR8) but we still have the USA servers and we are trying to get the Dutch servers back running on another location soon. I like to make maps and I can't get bored with it; I can be working on a level in Radiant let's say 24/7, because there is always something to do.

Thanks for reading,

Greetings

SkyFolle

Re: Hello

Postby SkyFolle » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:42 am

welcome :-)

hoping this site back to a good active :-)

quick

Postby quick » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:58 pm

It might get active again, when HD is released, and when players are daring to enter the dangerous zone of custom map making :)

Biddle

Postby Biddle » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Only time will tell us :P

Mr.Yeah!

Postby Mr.Yeah! » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:48 pm

That's a lie, Quick released at least two maps since then and UrT HD is nowhere in sight

Biddle

Postby Biddle » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Return to “Welcome to CMM”