introduction about myself!! Hi all!

Welcome to the Custom Map Makers forum. We encourage new members to post a short note about themselves.
Poseidon

introduction about myself!! Hi all!

Post by Poseidon »

Dear Community of Custom Map Maker's

First of all, god bless you!

About me: My name is Milton Medina, i'm From Nicaragua location managua, i have 21 years old, i'm studing Medicine in 3rd year, i'm learning graphic designer i have 1 month, i like all about Marketing keeping nice works in Video Developer, League's Developer, Maps Developer, Artist Designer using Adobe Affter effects, Adobe Photoshop, Sony vegas etc......!!

i like learn more about how make maps, i'm learning about make maps. Now i dont have maps still but when i finished to learn and make my own maps, i hope you like and enjoy, i hope that FS upload my maps i could be amazing for me and i will happy!

I hope one day, I could join the honorable headquarters of FS mappers, would be very proud of me and contribute my time and my work to you, I'm not interested in making money does not interest me something about it, but Urban Terror is my favorite game since I conosco at its inception in 2000 I started playing I enjoyed the game and now would like to learn how to make map <3 <3 :D ;) :*

Thank's for read my post!!

Sincerely
Poseidon*<3

Mr.Yeah!

Re: introduction about myself!! Hi all!

Post by Mr.Yeah! »

And here I was thinking there would not be any newcomer before HD is released (despite not even introducing myself properly)
wtv, welcome here and all that fuss :)

Biddle

Re: introduction about myself!! Hi all!

Post by Biddle »

Welcome Poseidon :)

Good luck with becoming a great mapper, I believe in you!