Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

CMM vs SexysCore layout test

Topics relating to the CMM team
johnnyenglish
Space cake

CMM vs SexysCore layout test

Postby johnnyenglish » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 am

Hey all,

Not sure if you're aware but a few of us have been trying to develop a new layout for a map idea, we started with a sketch of a possible layout by Del, Rylius made the layout using rough brushes and we've since refined it, altered it and played it most evenings.

We're at a stage where we're kind of happy, it's not perfect but it's got all the ingredients of a decent map, some nice jump opportunities, some height differences, inside/outside settings, etc.

We've invited the guys from Sexys Core to help us give the layout a good test so we can find any problems before we start to build the map for real.

If you'd like to join in the test, let me know - we've arranged to play this evening 7pm CET.

If you want to have a look at the layout (so far), it's running on the CMM server (connect dougal.proweb.net) - all constructive comments are very welcome.

Cheers John

PS. Thanks to everyone who's helped so far, I'm thinking GanjaGuy, Markinho, Pickles, etc.

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Re: CMM vs SexysCore layout test

Postby johnnyenglish » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Good ole' sexyscore whooped us - but we learned a lot - thanks to everyone who took time to play tonight, good game.

Return to “CMM team”