Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

ut4_Mongolia (Still a long way away)

Ideas and concepts for maps, discuss here.
skuzzzz

Re: ut4_Mongolia (Still a long way away)

Postby skuzzzz » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm loving the structures here! Are you still working on this project? I know it has been quite some time since this post, but i'm curious because this looks great!

:P

banksy

Postby banksy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 am

this project has ended, but the fact you have shown interest may lead me to working on it again... right now I am only working on my main map, ut4_slide which is coming along very nicely. Ut4_cargo has a completed layout, it is just bare and needs a lot of touching up as well as many details. I am also mapping for Unvanquished and working on a map called 'Aztech.' The layout is still under construction, and it's difficult due to the entire map needing either mesh or tri-souping... very time consuming
but yeah, ut4_slide beta1 should be up soon! :)

skuzzzz

Postby skuzzzz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 pm

I seriously hope you do. I really like the style you are putting into the buildings. And who knows, maybe after you're finished with your main map, you could size Mongolia down as a deathmatch map just so you can see it finished. :)

banksy wrote:working on a map called 'Aztech.'

Counter Strike Aztech?

banksy

Postby banksy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:54 am

the Cs map is named 'Aztec'. whereas mine is 'Aztech' as unvanquished is based around a futuristic human race who are fighting against an alien race, so the 'tech' part suggests the map although revolving around a Mayan theme, also has to do with technology.

Return to “Pre-alpha and concepts”