ut4_Mongolia (Still a long way away)

Ideas and concepts for maps, discuss here.
skuzzzz

Re: ut4_Mongolia (Still a long way away)

Post by skuzzzz »

I'm loving the structures here! Are you still working on this project? I know it has been quite some time since this post, but i'm curious because this looks great!

:P

banksy

Post by banksy »

this project has ended, but the fact you have shown interest may lead me to working on it again... right now I am only working on my main map, ut4_slide which is coming along very nicely. Ut4_cargo has a completed layout, it is just bare and needs a lot of touching up as well as many details. I am also mapping for Unvanquished and working on a map called 'Aztech.' The layout is still under construction, and it's difficult due to the entire map needing either mesh or tri-souping... very time consuming
but yeah, ut4_slide beta1 should be up soon! :)

skuzzzz

Post by skuzzzz »

I seriously hope you do. I really like the style you are putting into the buildings. And who knows, maybe after you're finished with your main map, you could size Mongolia down as a deathmatch map just so you can see it finished. :)

banksy wrote:working on a map called 'Aztech.'

Counter Strike Aztech?

banksy

Post by banksy »

the Cs map is named 'Aztec'. whereas mine is 'Aztech' as unvanquished is based around a futuristic human race who are fighting against an alien race, so the 'tech' part suggests the map although revolving around a Mayan theme, also has to do with technology.