Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

total wipeout

Ideas and concepts for maps, discuss here.
pretsell

total wipeout

Postby pretsell » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 pm

hey all,

so hopefully most of you have seen the tv show before. if not, search for it on youtube :p

and i wanted to bring the wipeout madeness to urt, as a 'death'run/jumpmap.

this is what i got so far:
the timer mess controlling the sucker punch.

textures are horrible at the minute i know, but will spend lots of time getting them pimped when map is more finished.

but i have just run out of steam on this and not making progress, so i need to get it some opinions, thoughts and suggestions.

cheers,

pretsell

johnnyenglish
Space cake

Re: total wipeout

Postby johnnyenglish » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:44 am

lol @ wipeout - good idea.

Come to the irc channel if you need inspiration, #cmm on quakenet. Nice to see you here pretsell

pickles
Site Admin

Postby pickles » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:14 am

I really like the idea, I think it would make a good deathrun map, but I would be even happier if it were a normal jump map. I would like to see more added to it but I dont have any suggestions atm (sorry).

And welcome to cmm.

skuzzzz

Postby skuzzzz » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Hahahaha, this is a great idea for a jump map! Utilizing the punching wall and other perilous obstacles should make this an exciting environment.

Return to “Pre-alpha and concepts”