Anyway, I don't want to work on the map any further and instead want to release the source files to the community.
There's just a couple of things I'd like to make sure before...
"Resulting work" includes screenshots/renders.
You're basically free to do whatever you want, as long as you follow some basic rules.
You are free to continue/finish the map and you can copy brushes into your own map as you wish. Porting it to other games is fine too.
- Don't claim resulting work as your own alone - a small note is highly appreciated.
- Don't release resulting maps under the name ut4_inception. (see below)
- Credit me INSIDE the map or on the levelshot in a VISIBLE way. Putting my name inside a readme is NOT enough. (see below)
- Keep the list of texture credits inside the folder if you plan on using them - this is just fair to their authors.
- Selling resulting work is not allowed.
- Take a look at the feedback: http://www.urtjumpers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1359
Names like ut4_inception_jumps or similar are fine. If you port the map to another game, you are free to use the original name there.
Please PM/query me on IRC if you want to continue/finish and maintain the map with its original name - we can agree on something. (though I prefer people with a little background and at least one released map)
A small banner noting I made at least parts of the map is enough - I can provide one myself if you want one.
'nuf legal talk, here's the source files
http://hazewood.de/files/index.php?file ... ources.zip
Just unzip and dump it in your mapping folder, then add ut4_inception to your shader list and you're set. The zip contains all used shaders, textures, sounds and custom models including their source files. You will need to download additional models from http://blackrayne.net/ though.
If you run into any problems, feel free to drop a comment/tell me on IRC/send me a PM/email me.
You can do whatever you want with the included ase models and their source maps - just don't claim them as your own and don't sell them.
I'll release a cleaned up model pack soon too, these models only work with the inception shader currently.