Welcome to CMM

The CMM forum software was recently upgraded, some things may have changed and some things may be broken or not working. Please let me know by PM or on IRC if you have any problems using this forum.

Also, I've removed the skybox and shader links for now, the shader generator page was being abused and as we're moving towards a ue4 mapping base, they're redundant.

ut42_q3SIN

Alpha versions of your map
GanjaGuy

ut42_q3SIN

Postby GanjaGuy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:53 am

So I have been working on a map pack of a few small q3 inspired maps. I have including some pictures of the first of 3 lemme know what you think as you will see I am clearly going for a bit of a different route regarding texturing. Current textures are just thrown together for testing the overall idea, I was inspired to try a mostly black and white color scheme from sin city which is also the reason for the (so far) name.. Oh and to explain the layout.. I found this map called 'Gloom' storm3tourney1 and decided to replicate it and make a lot of changes but keep the overall feel and flow. tried contacting the original author but so far no response. {:{D
http://lvlworld.com/review/GLooM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqSntpJdOIU
Spoiler: show

RedSnappa

Re: ut42_q3SIN

Postby RedSnappa » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Those textures hurt my eyes.
[LCDLC]Snappa
LCDLC Mapmaking Dept.
Maps finished: Hellhouse, Sorry, Worrior 1-20
Maps modded: CubeOrigin
Maps in release candidate: Blockforts, Cannons 1, Hotzone, Icecastle
Maps in beta: Arctica, Cannons 2, Cerulean-River, Igloo, Skygarden, Spacestation
Maps in alpha: Merlin, Totem

GanjaGuy

Re: ut42_q3SIN

Postby GanjaGuy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:01 am

Sorry bro, maybe it's the full bright compile? also keep in mind those textures (although the color scheme I plan on using) were just thrown together for testing, much work remains to be done.

Return to “Alpha”